Common Questions We’ve Received From Customers
Looking for answers, we’ve compiled some of the most common questions below.
- All Categories
- Battery & Motor
- Security & Privacy Concerns
We most certainly do.
We’re not going to surprise you with any additional hidden charges or handling fees.
We ship it by courier. Once shipped from our London Ontario location it can take up to 5 business days depending on the destination province.
Yes. We ship internationally using Federal Express Economy Air Service. We have special rates. An example would be shipping to certain parts of Europe for as little as $400.00.
When we ship, we provide a tracking number via email. If you do not have an email address, we will call you to provide the tracker number by phone.
- The Standard model with 1 battery can travel 20 km. Equipped with a second battery that range is extended to 40.2kms
- The EasyFold Pro 2.0 Model equipped with batteries can travel 24 km.
- The EasyFold Scooter can travel up to 20 km for a single charge
- The Standard model is powered by two 180W Brushless Motors
- The Pro 2.0 is powered by two 250W Brushless Motors.
- The EasyFold Scooter is powered by 24V 120W Motor.
- EasyFold Standard – 4lbs
- EasyFold Pro 2.0 – 3lbs (There are two batteries for a total weight of 6lbs.)
- EasyFold Scooter – 3lbs (There are two batteries for a total weight of 6lbs.)
- The Standard model is powered by a Lithium-ion, 24V 10aH.
- EasyFold Pro 2.0 is powered by two Lithium-ion 24V 6aH
- The EasyFold Scooter is powered by two 24 Volt 6 Amp Lithium-Ion Battery Packs.
Yes! Please Contact Us.
E-mail us with the name of the airline, and their specific questions and we’ll be glad to get back to you as soon as possible.
This is at the discretion of the airlines. Most customers report that they did not have to remove the batteries.