Common Questions We’ve Received From Customers
Looking for answers, we’ve compiled some of the most common questions below.
- All Categories
- Battery & Motor
- Security & Privacy Concerns
We accept the following forms of payment.
- All major credit cards
- Debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard symbol
- Money orders or cashiers cheque
- Wire Transfers and E-Transfers
- Personal cheques(The product will ship after the cheque clears)
Your EasyFold powerchair comes fully assembled. Just unfold it, connect the joystick and you’re ready to ride!
You will have to contact your insurance carrier to find out if they will reimburse you for the purchase of a mobility transportation aid. We have been told that some people have been fully or partially reimbursed for their purchase.
No. Currently, there is not any provincial or federal government funding for the EasyFold Standard or the EasyFold Pro 2.0.